|Hello diving friends,
Christmas is coming soon. We, the team from ALOR DIVE, allow us,
to summarize the diving- related highlights of this year, introduce
you to an interesting course which will take place next year for
the first time with ALOR DIVE and to invite you to participate in
During the year new dive sites like
- Shark Channel - cave diving with nurse- and white-tip sharks
- Color Wall - the most colourful wall in Alor
- Caterpillar - the wreckage of a sunken caterpillar
have been found by us. Now you have the choice between 49 dive sites
which, according to our customers, all are "world-class".
Decide for yourself at http://www.alor-dive.com/divesites
November 2008 will see a new course at ALOR DIVE:
Mr. Erfurth, under his nick-name "Bio-Uli" a known expert
in Biology to the members of the http://www.taucher.net - community
(one, if not the most popular dive related website in the German
speaking area) will conduct his course "Was lebt im Korallenriff?
" ("What's living in the coral reef?") at ALOR DIVE.
Unfortunately this course will be held in German only.
You will find more information about this course on Bio-Ulis website
and, due to the limited number of available spaces, we recommend
that you book early.
Participate in our X-Mas quiz!
From all correct answers that reach us before 31.01.2008 we will
draw 5 winners for a voucher valid for 2 day-dives with ALOR DIVE
(terms and conditions apply).
Answer the following questions either per email or through the form
on our website which you can find at http://www.alor-dive.com/quiz
1. What's the name of the new dive site where you can dive with
nurse- and white-tip sharks?
2. How many entries can be found in our online guestbook (as of
3. How much does the following dive-package cost with ALOR DIVE:
- 7 days diving with 3 day dives each,
- 10% discount for own equipment (regulator, BCD, wet-suit, mask,
- 10% discount for booking through the internet
- 9 nights (VIP double room, AC, TV) in the Pelangi Indah hotel
in Kalabahi, Alor
- flight Denpasar - Bali to Alor and back
We wish you a Merry Christmas, a Happy New Year and always good
and safe dives.
Your ALOR DIVE team
N E W ! Compose your individual dive-package including hotel and
Travel medicine informations for your visit in Alor: http://www.alor-dive.com/travel-medicine
Flight search and booking: http://www.alor-dive.com/flightbooking
Change the settings for the email-reception: http://www.alor-dive.com/news
To remove your email-address from our mailing list simply reply with the subject "Remove" or klick here: